[Nfb-krafters-korner] removal from NFB KK Division? Fw: confirm 5dc48820f8a27289d9521defdc505fe8514c1b9d

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 23:04:55 UTC 2011

Eileen -- don't get paranoid over this message -- it is actually a glitch in
the software on nfbnet.org that processes the mailing lists.  I have gotten
the same message on several of the lists I am on, all on nfbnet.  It is
something that just happens at random and has affected a lot of people.
Dave Andrews says it has something to do with the mail scanner finding a
line in the text of the message that it interprets as a request to
unsubscribe.

Anyway, it is indeed curious that it happened in the middle of this heated
exchange, but it is really a known problem on nfbnet.
--le