[Nfb-krafters-korner] removal from NFB KK Division? Fw: confirm 5dc48820f8a27289d9521defdc505fe8514c1b9d

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jan 9 23:58:13 UTC 2011

Before you or anyone else jumps to any conclusions, I have done
nothing to remove you from this list, no one has asked or told me to
do so, and no one else besides me can normally do it.

These notices sometimes get generated randomly -- I suspect others on
this and other lists have gotten them before.  The problem is
exacerbated by the long string of quoted messages, when people reply
and don't trim out all the footers at the bottom.

I understand that the list is discussing some matters upon which not
everybody agrees, and you might think this is personal against you,
but it is just a coincidence.

David Andrews, List Owner