[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Whole New Concept!

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Mon Jan 10 00:59:43 UTC 2011

Greg,
   This sounds like a very good idea and I hope the people on the board give it some consideration, if they can. (just a suggestion)
  One drawback that I see, from my viewpoint only, being a monitor of the emails. I think everyone has seen me ask more than once to please watch the subject line of your postings. Since this list was started I spoke to Joyce about the potential of the  catagorizing of subject line as a very viable research tool, but my pleas, most times have fallen on deaf ears. There have been endless strings of good information lost to subject lines like "Joann's lastest sales (just a heading, don't get bent out of shape) that last for days and days.
   I think your idea is a great one, but it takes the do diligence of everyone in order for it to work.  Believe me, I hope it does.
   Good Luck,
   Audrey Wellner, Secretary
   Krafters Korner division