[Nfb-krafters-korner] P. CLAY

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 10 01:51:31 UTC 2011

It goes by the brand name Fimo.  I did some of these too.  I have a pasta
machine I used to make thin sheets of it.  I would then wrap little bottles
that I got from the doctor.  We would make all kinds of designs on the
bottles, bake them off and then donate them to the cancer patients and the
bottles were called "Bottles of Hope."

You can read more about the Bottles of Hope at:
http://scpcg.org/bottlesofhopepage.htm

 Dixie