[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic canvas

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 02:15:23 UTC 2011

Terry,

Because different brands of tissues do vary slightly, buy a box of the kind
you like. Measure it on your canvas and make it just a tiny bit bigger like
1 hole bigger or such. Buy the color yarn you like. An 8 or what ever they
are now ounce will make more than one. So, if you are getting two colors for
example, just get one of each. If the are little, maybe more. And, if you do
get to much and it's a color you like, you will use it for something else.

Greg