[Nfb-krafters-korner] spool of thread

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 13:15:16 UTC 2011

Watch out for Jake.  Wisty has picked up my spools of threads from  time to
time and nawed on it.  What a mess and I hate to toss it out  because I get
that quilting thread that has like 1000 yards on it.

If they are the spools that have a paper glued on the end of it, run your
finger around the top as there is sometime a groove in it.  That is where
they pull the thread in to end the winding and glue the paper on to hold  it.
 The ones I get have a bit of a bigger challenge finding the end so I
either wet my finger a little and run it around the spool or take a pin and
kinda slip it under 1 strand and run the pin toward the outside middle

Good luck and tell Jake leave your thread alone.

In a message dated 1/9/2011 3:53:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,