[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sharing my ideas

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Jan 10 13:29:12 UTC 2011

This is the first message I have read this morning so I have no idea what
else is here. I just want to say, thank you Annette! You have covered so
many possibilities and commented on so many positive aspects of this
endeavor.

The only thing I would add is that for those who want to be more interactive
with other members, Face Book is a great option, too. Many of us are on Face
Book and talk regularly with each other and share ideas there as well as
getting to know each other so much better. Face Book is great for this.

The concept and execution of this division reflects the vision of a number
of very hard working people. I think we all recognize that and are very
appreciative. I think that this entire discussion over the past couple of
weeks will bear good fruit and this is just what it is, a discussion.
Discussion is how we grow and how we find our way and it's a good thing. No
one should feel threatened or  defensive about this. And, it certainly is
not a reason be leave the list. There is so much here for us all. Thanks,
Annette!