[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Craft Gifts Received

marti blough marthav at samobile.net
Mon Jan 10 21:54:06 UTC 2011

Annette, Others, on the list, have posted some information about
polymer clay.  It is a synthetic product containing no natural clay
minerals. One brand name that I know of is called
" Sculpey " clay.  I did a search on ' polymer clay ' and found a lot
of information ranging from the definition, how it is used, projects
and direction sheets to catalogs and stores.  I haven't had time to
look at it all, let alone read my Polymer Clay book. Grin.
May you have a wonderful week of crafting,
Marti