[Nfb-krafters-korner] An idea for classes online...

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jan 11 21:49:23 UTC 2011

I like the phone classes, because you can get the help you need, right on the spot.  We could use the e-mail as a back up to the classes and one on one phone calls for assisting people with the class.  Just e-mail is to slow to ever get an answer to a single question.  I love the classes.  I went to a lot of trouble to get long distance so I could finally partisapate, on my own.  Please do not take the classes away.  Making recordings of just directions, for our site, also might be helpful.
See you in class.  My ride is here and also the snow.

Terry P.