[Nfb-krafters-korner] An idea for getting over this mountain

Lucy Cox septembergirl95 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 02:55:41 UTC 2011

Hi Annette,

I agree with your suggestions and feel that this is the right decision at
this time. It isn't asking too much to just say that no recordings or
documents will be sold *without* anyone's permission. I am afraid that if
this continues on, we will lose more crafters and teachers and KK depends on
both to survive.

Take care,

Lucy
.

septembergirl95 at gmail.com

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he
knows that you are slightly cracked.