[Nfb-krafters-korner] Washcloth crafts

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 03:14:24 UTC 2011

Greg,

I don't know how to do a bunny and I would love to have you do a  class.
How many days do you think this would take?  I would also like  to learn how
to do that bird of paradise napkin.

So lets talk and plan a class.  I have openings in FeFebruary so let's
talk.

In a message dated 1/11/2011 5:53:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,