[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thoughts On Hooking Rugs: Was Re: VI/Blind and crafting

Pam Drake pamdrake at drakelroy.com
Wed Jan 12 08:35:03 UTC 2011

I should have replied to this message before the last.  Cutting
anything straight and to size is difficult for me.  I don't mind
paying for pre-cut packages but of course this is a personal choice.    .

It's a shame the Guild no longer produces their craft books.  They
were very well done and I'm sure many people learned a lot from them.