[Nfb-krafters-korner] An idea for classes online...

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Jan 12 13:40:38 UTC 2011

Terry,

I am just brainsorming ideas. I think that teachers can be really creative
with how they teach a class and that all media can be a pollibility and that
it can vary from one teacher to another.  There have been many good ideas
projected here, and my idea is just one of them.  I could envision a
combination of using YouTube videos, along with a website created just for a
teacher's classes, and also the phone conference classes - all used for one
class by a teacher for maximum coverage of time zones, personal time for
students, and question/answers that all can use and learn from.  There are
no limits to what can be done to expand and grow this group. From my
observation, this group has a tremendous base of people who are very
technologically advanced and could develop some amazing programs. The sky is
the limit!

Could we build a class that is comprehensive and uses multi-media methods of
teaching?

Video - Voice Tape - Telephone conference - Web site - Face Book Page -
Blog -

One course could be any or all of the above -
Any dreamers out there??????

Lynda River Woman