[Nfb-krafters-korner] Washcloth crafts

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jan 12 15:57:06 UTC 2011

Terry K.

I watched a video on the internet yesterday of a whale washcloth that was done.  They made a pattern and cut two whales out of the baby washcloth keeping a 1/4 inch extra margin.  Below is the description of what the video said and the link to the video.

A whale washcloth scrubber is a fun and easy project to make for your child. It also makes a great gift for a baby shower or birthday party.
http://video.about.com/familycrafts/How-to-Make-a-Washcloth-Whale.htm

Cindy Z.