[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Whole New Concept!

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jan 12 17:28:24 UTC 2011

I like this idea form KK.  I would love to go to our web page and be able to click on different patterns that people want to share.  I understand there are patterns out there that would not be included, but if someone wants to write up instructions for a particular craft or pattern, why not.

I also think a great idea would be to have a section on the KK web site with blindness alternatives on it like:  What are some alternatives to threading a needle?  With several answers for people to try who are new to blindness.  These could be Friday questions with a combination of answers that the group share on how they accomplish a particular skill or task.

Cindy Z.