[Nfb-krafters-korner] got my materials for tonight

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 12 19:11:43 UTC 2011

Well, I finally went to the website, linked to the pattern, have my needles and yarn for tonight's class--yea!!!  First time I think I've ever been ahead of the game.  Usually, I'm diving for something as the bell rings. <g<

Anyway, can't wait until 8 p.m.

I have a friend who's been out of work for a month with some nasty surgeries and she's coming back Tuesday morning.  I wanted to make her something with dolphins on it but think if the cloth we do tonight turns out okay I'll give her that ... will be more likely to get finished than if I have to start another cloth.

Deb B. (who's really excited!)