[Nfb-krafters-korner] washcloth crafts

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jan 12 19:18:49 UTC 2011

I think you sure could!

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:10 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] washcloth crafts

Does it matter what size disposable  diapers you use?  Can you  use cloth
diapers instead?

This is going way back when I had my first son, folks got me  disposable
diapers which I used plenty of them, but I finally went out and  bought a
package of the prefolded cloth diapers.  There is nothing like  having one of
those over your shoulder or using it as a burp cloth.

In a message dated 1/12/2011 6:21:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,