[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes online

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 00:48:20 UTC 2011

This list is too busy to have additional traffic of a class going on.

It would work better having just email from the students and teacher.

After one class is done so many weeks after the last class remove all names
 so another class can be put up.

The way they do this at the Crafters University there is a password to get
into a class that only the people who sign up gets that password and then
the  password is changed for the next class.

There would need to be a way to find out how this is done.

I will look into this.

In a message dated 1/12/2011 4:40:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,