[Nfb-krafters-korner] state of the korner

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jan 13 01:17:06 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I have been reading with interest, as we all have, and I guess I will follow
up on my original message. This copyright issue has to be settled by
leadership. Remember with leadership goes responsibility, and the Buck stops
at leadership desk. I am also a President of local chapter and it is my
chapter who votes as a democracy of the origination, if not it is a
dictatorship. KK is not a dictator ship. Membership votes. Which every sides
gets the vote so runs the chapter or organization. Legal issues need to be
addressed and first presented to board and then to membership, membership
votes on suggestion and votes and majority rules, either way, some will be
happy and others will not. This is how our county works right down to school
elections. I am tired of the problems, I want to craft!

I implore the President, Joyce Kane, to pick up the buck, call for a meeting
of membership with a date, present all sides and call for a vote, this is
the correct way. As I understand it by laws of KK No class materials are to
be given to anyone, unless they took class, I tried to get a tape and was
told this, if the policy has changed when and how was it changed, by vote or
board? We as members need to know this and how our organization works, I
understand leadership and the decisions that need to be made, The Buck stops
here, stop the craziness and let's get back to crafting.

Terry Knox