[Nfb-krafters-korner] another synthetic clay

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 13 02:01:50 UTC 2011

Hello Joyce and all, You asked me to tell you about any crafts I
see during my travels and I saw one today you might find
interesting.  I met a lady who makes jewelry from a synthetic
clay.  She says she heats it to 150 degrees and quickly forms it
into a piece of jewelry before cooling it in ice water.  The
result is very light, flexible and durable.  She did not tell me
the name of the clay but maybe it is listed on her web site,
which is wwwddariellacreationsddcom.  Since you have been talking
about clay I thought you might like to hear about this.

I will let you know what else I find.  Smile

Carol