[Nfb-krafters-korner] tee shirt yarn

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 04:18:29 UTC 2011

Carol,

I can give you 2 resources to get T Shirt fabric.  One is a baby/kids
fabric source and the other is adult.

It comes in 60 inches wide and you can buy it by the yard.  That will  make
a long piece of this for you.  I don't see why you couldn't rotary cut  it.

In a message dated 1/12/2011 6:04:24 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,