[Nfb-krafters-korner] An idea for classes online...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 17:47:40 UTC 2011

This is not set up as of yet and I cannot say that this is an option as of
yet any of these ways until it has been determined how and if we can or
will do  it.

I will gather any information that any one wants to investigate, but I
cannot answer these questions until I receive some information on how it can be
 done, where it can be done, who will be in charge or responsible of being
sure  it is done  and done correctly.

If you want things done then step up to the plate and help to make this
happen.

I have heard lots of great ideas here.

In a message dated 1/12/2011 11:03:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
slerythema at gmail.com writes:

Just for  clarification, the teacher is totally responsible for what method
they  choose to teach the class?

Cindy S.

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org