[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thoughts On Hooking Rugs: Was Re: VI/Blind and crafting

Pam Drake pamdrake at drakelroy.com
Thu Jan 13 19:11:47 UTC 2011

Terry, I honestly don't know of any hard copies out there than
mine.  <smile>  I personally would not have the time to braille the
information.  I don't remember whether there was ever a printed
edition that could be scanned.  "This book was written at least 25
years ago, maybe more.  It's sad the Guild no longer has a record of
and has stopped distributing it, but this is all too common over time
as organizations and agencies change leadership and focus.

Pam