[Nfb-krafters-korner] short row knitting

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 13 20:58:48 UTC 2011

I second this sentiment.  Thank you for the class and your great
instructions.   I was serious last night, when I mentioned how I   had told
my husband I wasn't going to knit again I was so frustrated with knitting.
Well, not until the next class, at least, I said.  Lol.

Anyway.  Even though I had an issue or two getting started last night, by
the time I was on the 3rd row, I was caught back up with you guys.  I very
much appreciate you taking the time to teach, you did a very good job.  I
was just using junk yarn last night, but, I expect that I will be getting
out the Peaches and Cream to make a second one of these!

Thanks so much!
 Dixie