[Nfb-krafters-korner] to everyone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 05:05:40 UTC 2011

We had a long informative meeting with a good number of teachers  tonight.

I feel that after hearing everyone's thoughts and opinions that we have
come to a fair and satisfactory  agreement.

As our policy has been in the past:

Recordings of classes will be available to the teacher and the students
that are present in the class.  NFB Krafters Division nor the teachers will
or can sell the recordings.  The recordings will be posted to send space  for
download for a limited time only.  The NFB Krafters Division does not  have
control of how long the link on send space will be up there.  So it is
suggested that you go to send space when you receive the email link and
download  your class.  NFB Krafters Division will not be responsible for archiving
or  keeping these recordings.

I hope the teachers talk about the meeting.  I would like for Krafters
Korner to hopefully return back to sharing their love and joy of crafting.
Joyce Kane,  President
NFB Krafters  Division