[Nfb-krafters-korner] Meeting comments and recap

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 14 14:04:30 UTC 2011

I would like to personally say thank you to everyone who took time out of
their evening and attended the meeting last night.  There were a lot of
heated things said before this meeting.  That can most certainly set the
stage for a contentious meeting.  I commend the attendees on the civil
manner in which this heated subject matter was addressed.  I think that the
information that needed to be addressed was addressed to the agreement of
everyone in attendance.

I took away from the meeting
1.  The agreement that recordings will be posted only for a short time
period, allowing members of the class and the instructor to retrieve them in
a timely manner.
2.  The fact that those recordings are for the sole use of the instructors,
and class members, they are not to be distributed in any manner to anyone
outside of the class.
3.  And, that appropriate copyrights will be respected.  If a pattern is
used that is not solely the pattern designed by an instructor, that pattern
must be represented as the pattern of another and appropriate recognition
given to the copyright holder.

 Dixie