[Nfb-krafters-korner] sock class tonight

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Fri Jan 14 21:21:27 UTC 2011

Joyce,

After last night's meeting, I woke with what I am calling "sympathy"
breathing issues!  As the day has progressed, my medication has improved my
condition.  Sorry you can't do the class tonight, but don't want a repeat of
last night either!  I hope you get plenty of rest this weekend and are
feeling better by next week.

Blessings,
Ninn
The_ninn at tx.rr.com