[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with send space

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 01:25:34 UTC 2011

No you do not have to be signed up or signed in to download our recordings
from send space.

When you link on thelink in the email just go down and there is a lot of
garbly goop before you get to the link that will say something like Nifty
Knitter 1 and if you hit enter there it will come up with something that asks
you Do you want to download, hit I don't remember if it is yes or what, but
you  need to hit the enter key once again here.  Then it says the name of
the  download and I think if you tab over it will tell you the type of file ,
etc. go  over and hit OK or download and it will start downloading and I
think give you a  count down or how much you have downloaded or maybe time
left.

On Windows 7 it does not say anything like download complete just makes a
chime sound.

I am sorry this is not precise, but Laurie is away for the weekend so she
cannot answer the questions.

Somewhere I think on the _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  Laurie has  written directions on how to download the recordings.
Please check  there.

In a message dated 1/14/2011 4:56:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,