[Nfb-krafters-korner] downloading

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 02:39:23 UTC 2011

I realized that the short row download is on my Mac. So I went to my "XP" and here is how I downloaded from send space

1. Click on the link in the email
2. When you are on the send space page, down  erow until you come to regular download
3. They will send you to another page. Down errow until you come to download link. The name of the book will be just above that link. Furthur up you will come to "this is the download page for short row knitting" or whatever you are downloading. 4. Click on Download link
5. They may send  you to an advertising page. I do an alt tab in windoweyes andyou will be on the page that says "open  and you can up  errow to "save
6. click on save
7. Then click download as
8. This should start your download. You can track the time necessary by using the numeric keypad with num lock off.

It will make a sound when it is done. I usually go back to my email list while it is working its magic.

i hope this helps.
Henrietta