[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: What new craft would you like to learn and how will you go about doing this?

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 15 21:53:41 UTC 2011

First of all,
Annette,
I would like to thank you for the great thought provoking questions.  You
have been doing a very nice job since you took over this function of the
list!

Now for my answers.

I would really like to learn tatting.  I have an antique ivory shuttle that
was my Great-Grandmother's.   I very much would love to create something
with a tool that came from her sewing box!
Me sentimental?  You think?

Hmmmm, how to learn it?  I find that transportation to the place where
classes are given to be the strongest deterrent to taking the classes.

 Dixie