[Nfb-krafters-korner] to everyone

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 22:33:29 UTC 2011

I do appreciate Eileen submitting an email with her summation of the
meeting. I think we may need some of the other teachers to speak up because
I do not recall that anyone was ever going to gift permission for the
Krafters Division to use the recordings. My understanding is that the
Division will NOT use any recordings past or future.

The statement for the website would state this policy. That is why I am
unclear about why a check box needs to be available to give permission. To
my knowledge, there was no permission being granted. The statement would
acknowledge that the teachers have copyright of their materials and the
sign-ups would also have the students making an agreement that they cannot
do anything with the materials provided to them by the teacher other than
for their personal use.

Did I miss some important aspect to the meeting?

Cindy

et.org/rencraft%40snet.net