[Nfb-krafters-korner] downloading

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 23:29:29 UTC 2011

Carla,
I already love this machine. I just have a lot to learn. I haven't gone over my class of yesterday yet. But I was thinking. If you follow my instructions up to the download link on the second page and do "VO space" there you should get the download in your downloaded materials folder. I think you will not have to do that last page where it says open or save and download as.  Give that a try and I will check it out when the world stops spinning.
Henrietta