[Nfb-krafters-korner] downloading

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Jan 16 02:40:56 UTC 2011

Hi Carla,
I understand. The send space site can be a bit confusing. The huge pages make you think you are missing what you need. When the advertising page comes up I used to think I had gone somewhere else. But once you download a few times it will feel like home. lol

We have a desktop. We have the 26 inch monitor. Dan has enough vision to make this a dream for him.  My keyboard is like a laptop keyboard but it is fine for me.  I would love to have the I phone now and an I pad and I touch wouldn't be bad. Yes, I can dream.  But I do hope to get the I phone this summer.

Hope your downloading goes well.
Can't miss those classes.
Henrietta