[Nfb-krafters-korner] Apple Ap for color management

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 03:37:57 UTC 2011

Nin, feel free to contact me off list too...but a quick way to turn the
voice over off is to do a 3 finger tap twice you will hear speech on and
then do it again for speech off. The other way to turn voice over on and
off....is to hit the home key and then hit it 3 more times and then should
be in voice over or out of voice.
I am not sure what you mean by the menus?
Theresa