[Nfb-krafters-korner] re waitint for classes!

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Jan 16 22:05:27 UTC 2011

As dizzy as I am I managed to finish the short row cloth. Can't call it a dish cloth. I am waiting to bind off. Think I will start another soon. Well, when my world stops spinning. lol

My Grand Daughter was here this afternoon and when she finished looking at my beads for the heart shaped basket, we found all the beads had jumped on the pins. I am very greatful for her help. This is a tough week.

I love the knitting. Can't say how much. It is such a cool pattern.  I almost forgot to stop after eight sections. lol

My Daughter says it is her's. That's fine. I will make all of them these cloths.