[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: What new craft would you like to learn and how ...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 00:06:08 UTC 2011

I would like to be part of this.  I had gotten a couple of dropped
spindles and never did catch on in how to do it.  I know what it means to  have a
top or bottom spindle, but I don't know where or why you use each of  these
type of spindles.

In a message dated 1/16/2011 3:38:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,