[Nfb-krafters-korner] Short Row dish cloth

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 17 14:02:57 UTC 2011

Just to clarify, so people do not get the wrong idea from what I said in my
original post here.  I sent the link from the internet of this pattern, not
any class materials or recordings to my sister.  I stated in my message I
was going to send her the pattern, and I sent her the pattern by way of
directing her to the original pattern on the internet.

 Dixie