[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tatting

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 18 00:35:38 UTC 2011

Dixie, I am sure you will be reading grade 2 in no time.  I am
amazed at all the skills you have.  You sound to me like someone
who has been blind all their life.  I mean that only in the best
way.

Having a book you want to read may just motivate you to learn
grade 2 even quicker.

I am newly retired and enjoying Key West right now so I am not
sure when we will be going back home, but I will let you know
when I have my hands on that book again.

Carol