[Nfb-krafters-korner] re short-row class, safety pin beading, etc.

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 18 12:18:26 UTC 2011

I find that closer to the center of the dish cloth, about an inch away from
the exact middle,  I can feel a wedge of more densely knitted material, and
then a lacy line, and then another dense wedge, etcetera.  So, If I count
the wedges between the lacy lines I can see that I completed X number of
sections.

HTH

 Dixie