[Nfb-krafters-korner] help please!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 00:17:08 UTC 2011

The Circus Yarn is discontinued.  Artful Yarns made the Circus.   When I
purchased it 2 years back in a local yarn shop I paid $18 for 1 ball of  it.
In the spring last year while I was up at Web's I found out they had  bought
up a bunch of it and had it in their warehouse.  The Price in Spring  of
2010 was $7.95 for 1 ball.  The plans for this class was posted in  December
and Web's just ran a sale on Artful Yarn Circus for $4.99 for 1  ball.

Everyone on the list jumped on the sale and I know I held off for 2 days
and could not get the color combo's that were my first choice, but I did get
a  few balls of it.

Sorry to say I took a look and did a search for the Artful Yarn Circus and
it is gone.  Since it is discontinued the folks that got it are  lucky.

In a message dated 1/18/2011 11:17:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,