[Nfb-krafters-korner] 8 ply yarn

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 19:33:31 UTC 2011

Is this is 8 ply cotton yarn?  If it is cotton yarn this will become  much
softer to the touch as you make whatever you are going to make.  It  softens
up as you work it.

Use yourKNFB reader to read the label for suggested needle size and  gauge.

In a message dated 1/19/2011 6:33:28 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,