[Nfb-krafters-korner] resending recordings

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jan 19 20:58:14 UTC 2011

This is just the reason I suggested we save the recordings for a short time period.  You never know when there might be computer problems with send space or a home computer.  Whats wrong with storing them for one month from the date of when the class was finished.  Only class partisapents could have a copy if there were down loading problems.
Just an idea.

Terry P.