[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 21:44:54 UTC 2011

I noticed there was chat regarding learning more crochet skills, I just
wanted to let you all know that we have lost the teacher that I was talking
with  on doing the continuous crochet class due to the recent emails on this
list.

Classes have slowed down and teachers have not been submitting class
proposals.  If this is due to their choice of waiting for Krafters Korner  to
change class proposal and student sign up forms, I understand, but as I said
these things will and cannot be done over night.

I have spoken to Dr. Maurer  yesterday and he is aware of what is  going on
now.  He advised me to speak with Gary Wonder and Attorney Charles  Brown.
I had a conference call with Gary and Attorney Brown this  afternoon.  They
both understand the issue and will be available to help  NFB Krafters
Division.  Attorney Brown will be our legal adviser on  this.