[Nfb-krafters-korner] Many thanks, Donna

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Thu Jan 20 05:40:05 UTC 2011

Thank you Donna for a most enjoyable project.  I must confess, however, that
I really had a time of it with the 3-needle bind-off!  I felt like a real
klutz trying to manage the 3 needles - yikes!  I eventually took all off the
needles, reknit the last two rows and started again.  I finally got it!  I
set it aside and was thinking about just sewing my second cloth  (taking the
easy way out - smile) - when I thought of the kitchner stitch.  I decided to
give it a try.  I think I like it better as the seam is not as pronounced.
Both cloths turned out beautiful, though, and I have not given up on the
3-needle bind-off.  I'll keep practicing until I feel I have mastered it.

Again, thanks for the class and for broadening my horizons!

Blessings,
Ninn
the_ninn at tx.rr.com