[Nfb-krafters-korner] HELP I need the sock info to prepare for tonight

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 19:53:15 UTC 2011

divide onto double pointed needles.  Knit into first cast on  stitch being
careful stitches are not twisted.  Knit for 2 1/2  inches.

I will be going over this from the start so it does not matter if you have
done this or not.Cast on 24

In a message dated 1/21/2011 10:43:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,