[Nfb-krafters-korner] two things--for Dianne and Joyce

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 21 23:57:10 UTC 2011

Dianne, so sorry the cataract surgery did not go well.  I had cataract surgery way back when the patient had to stay in bed for more than a week with head still and not moving.  Mine didn't improve my vision but I didn't lose what little I had either so I guess I couldn't complain. <g<

Joyce, I didn't take Gail's slipper class as I wasn't in the group yet.  But I'd sure like to take it.  I've probably done a pattern similar to the one she might have used but my slippers just never look good. <g<  That's why I want eventually to get better in that area.

Deb B.