[Nfb-krafters-korner] for Linda (River Woman)

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 22 00:05:00 UTC 2011

Hi Linda,

Well, I'm proud of you for sticking with it.  I still have to restart mine--I will during the ball game tomorrow.  I started it a couple of times and just didn't get anywhere.  But this time, I'm using a color that a friend will like so maybe that will make me keep pushing.

I'm sure it is definitely different relearning things that you did when sighted.  But the cool thing is that you persevere, and sometimes  stomping is a good thing--but I kind of like that cloth you're working on so throw it in the corner for an hour or two and then do some more on it.  When you get it finished, we'll celebrate!!

You know, I had done short rows on things before but didn't know it.  I made an edging once that used short-rows but I didn't know that's what it was called.  It was fun and along the way, I got to pick up stitches instead of bind off--that was quite interesting.

Have a good weekend and I'm off to check the web site to find out several things.

Deb B.