[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 20:09:58 UTC 2011

I love the sound of all of these!

In a message dated 1/20/2011 12:18:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
terrencevane at gmail.com writes:

I have a  couple of class ideas that I've been meaning to throw out there;
a basic lucet  (knotted cord) a coiled trivet that can lead into coiled
basket making, and  also a woven leather belt.

Terrence

Twitter:  www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends  ID: terrencevak

On Jan 19, 2011, at 12:44 PM, Blindhands at aol.com  wrote:

> I noticed there was chat regarding learning more crochet  skills, I just
> wanted to let you all know that we have lost the  teacher that I was
talking
> with  on doing the continuous crochet  class due to the recent emails on
this
> list.
>
> Classes have slowed down and teachers have not been submitting  class
> proposals.  If this is due to their choice of  waiting for Krafters
Korner  to
> change class proposal and  student sign up forms, I understand, but as I
said
> these things  will and cannot be done over night.
>
> I have spoken to Dr.  Maurer  yesterday and he is aware of what is  going
on
>  now.  He advised me to speak with Gary Wonder and Attorney Charles
Brown.
> I had a conference call with Gary and Attorney Brown  this  afternoon.
They
> both understand the issue and will  be available to help  NFB Krafters
> Division.  Attorney  Brown will be our legal adviser on  this.
>
>  Joyce  Kane
> _www.KraftersKorner.org_  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)
> Blindhands at AOL.com

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/terrencevane%40gmail.com