[Nfb-krafters-korner] coiled baskets and trivets

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 20:45:52 UTC 2011

Susan did a class last year using the clothes line and yarn to make a coil
basket.  It was a great project.

In a message dated 1/21/2011 10:17:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
terrencevane at gmail.com writes:

Sure.  The ones I make are done using clothesline and yarn. They can also,
from what  I've heard, be done with reeds of some sort though I've never
tried that  version. Also, narrow strips of cloth, stitched together, can be
used in plaáe  of the yarn, but I haven't done that. The yarn is wrapped
around the  clothesline and the clothesline in turn is coiled around inthe
process.

Terrence

Twitter:  www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends  ID: terrencevak

On Jan 21, 2011, at 7:36 PM, "Jean Parker"  <radioforever at gmail.com> wrote:

> Terance:
>
>  This sounds interesting.  Can you tell us more about how they are  made?
>
> Jean

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/terrencevane%40gmail.com

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org