[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 17:13:16 UTC 2011

Terry P.

The class proposal is a web form. It is not sent from your email account.
Therefore, it will not show up as a message you have sent.

When you click the submit button, you should see a page come up confirming
that the form went through and the information you filled out. You must fill
in all required fields or it will not be sent.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division